1611 W Nicklaus Ave
Cerritos, CA 90703
Job Objective To obtain an Embroidery Machine Operator position and utilize my experience and skills for the successful completion of each job task.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Proven experience Operating Embroidery Machine in embroidery environment
- Profound knowledge of different types of embroidery machineries
- In-depth knowledge of embroider and screen print products
- Extensive knowledge of various computerized embroidery programs needed for the stitching and fabric manipulation process
- Familiarity with Leather, Silk,Cotton, Knitted and Woollen Fabrics
- Proficient in Excel, Word, and AS/400
- Excellent technical and analytical skill
- Strong leadership and motivation skills
- Immense ability to lift heavy packages
Embroidery Machine Operator, May 2004 – Present
4imprint, Cerritos, CA
- Operated embroidery machine with quality operating system.
- Oversaw embroidery designs.
- Prepared finished goods for inspection and delivery by trimming, steaming, folding and packing.
- Configured embroidery machines as inculcated.
- Performed staging, hooping and loading of product onto embroidery machines
Embroidery Machine Operator, March 2002– April 2004
Woodstock, Cerritos, CA
- Prepared product for embroidery application.
- Programmed machine with order instructions, framed goods and set up threads.
- Operated all types of embroidery machines.
- Utilized various materials to interpret designs.
- Produced high quality embroidery on an array of products using computerized, multi-head embroidery machines.
High School Diploma, Virginia Union University, Virginia, VA
Randstad is looking for an Embroidery Machine Operator that has interest in working with a family owned Company that specializes in embroidery of promotional products and personalized gifts. We are looking for self-motivated individuals, who have interest in the embroidery field.
- Operate a Tajima 6 or 8 head embroidery machine on a daily basis.
- Embroider Apparel and Misc. items for various orders
- Ensure items are embroidered with correct logo and colors as noted on work order
- Trim, fold, bag and box embroidered apparel if needed
- Perform quality control on the apparel, organize, pack and prep boxes for shipment if needed
- Maintain a neat and clean work area
Please contact Erica @ 865-671-6029 or email email@example.comHelp
- Basic reading and math skills; - verbal, written, and team skills
- Experience in the embroidery business a must; training is not available at this time.
Working hours: 1st Shift
Two favorable references
Must pass all required screenings
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.