If an item is discontinued or temporarily out of stock a customer service representative will contact you.Postage & Handling
All prices are in Australian dollars (AUD) and are intended for shipment within Australia. The following postage charges apply (please note these are only a guide, postage may differ):
- $7.95 for 1 or 2 small items only Australia wide
- $11.95 for larger orders Australia wide
Occasionally we will have special postage discounts or offers. These will automatically be applied at checkout and may change without notice.Tracking
All items are sent via Australia Post or Fastway Couriers. A tracking number will be sent via SMS or email once your order has been completed so you can track your parcel.
• The Maths Mate program is designed for use in schools, from years 3 to 10.
• The Maths Mate program is centred around a weekly worksheet.
• Students systematically revise all skills related to the key mathematical strands at their level.
• Emphasis is placed on the review and gradual development of basic skills so that students keep their skills up to date and teachers need to spend less class time on revision when starting new or subsequent topics.
Maths Mate INTERACTIVE - Go to www.squizya.com
Are you searching for a simpler, speedier way to assign and correct your students’ Maths Mate homework?
Look no further – sQuizya is here!
sQuizya is our revolutionary online publishing system, which comprises the new Maths Mate Interactive program. It also provides access to an abundance of valuable resources across all subject areas and allows you to create, share and publish your own digital material. Read more…
ATTENTION SCHOOLS - Do not miss out!
Any school who purchases class sets of Maths Mate through a bookshop please contact us direct.
You will be entitled to our complimentary Skill Builder School Licences for the Maths Mate levels that your school is using.
Maths Mate USA
Enter here to visit the Maths Mate USA website www.mathsmate.com
Maths Mate New Zealand
Enter here to visit the Maths Mate New Zealand website www.mathsmate.co.nz