Click here to view all of our plans
Subscription Features include:
- All Ads removed from the entire website
- More options available for customizing puzzles!
- More stock images to choose from!
- More images allowed per puzzle!
- Many more available fonts! (over 125 fonts!)
- Use ANY font installed on your computer
- 10 word list save slots - and access your saved lists from anywhere!
- More word/clues for crosswords (up to 50)
- More word/clues for match-ups (up to 100)
- More word/clues for fill-in-the-blank (up to 100)
- More word/clues for word scrambles (up to 100)
- More options for Sudoku puzzles
- No wait delays imposed for saving puzzles to an image or PDF
- 'Fake Bank' on our Fill-in-the-Blank worksheets
- More features coming soon
- More Daily Writing Prompts!
Over 30 extra prompts for our premium members for each month! (excludes July)
- All subscriptions support The Teacher's Corner!
- Go here to view our plans and discounts
NOTE:ALL Packages contain the same features, longer subscriptions get better price breaks
SAFE: All subscriptions can be paid via Paypal or Stripe, so your sensitive banking information is never seen nor stored by our website.
Click on Facebook and LIKE US to get up-to-date information about the release of our subscriptions and get valuable coupon codes!
A student planner is a wonderful tool for teaching your child responsibilty and time management. At the beginning of every week, I fill out an assignment sheet for each of my children that lists all of the lessons that they are responsible for completing by the end of the week.
Student planner, assignment sheet, homework chart – no matter what you call it, you can find it in this list of free planner pages for students.
FREE Printable Student Planners
Homeschool parents, organize YOUR year with one of these Free Homeschool Planner
Who will pick out the free student planner? You or your student?